Time: about 45 minutes
For the dough:
250 g flour (all purpose)
3 – 4 teaspoons olive oil
100 ml water
1 teaspoon salt
For the topping of each flatbread:
2 tablespoons sour cream
3 slices prosciutto
1/2 onion, very thinly sliced
70 g neutral cheese, grated
- In a large bowl combine flour and salt.
- Mix in oil and water, knead well until a dough has formed. Let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough in two similar portions and roll out both portions into very thin crusts. (tip: roll them out on a peace of parchment paper each).
- Cover each crust with sour cream.
- Add cheese and onions.
- In preheated oven bake at 480°-500° F for about 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the prosciutto and serve.