Serve this flavorful casserole with baked or mashed potatoes.
Time: about 30 minutes
1 1/2 pound fresh green beans
3 oz Roquefort blue cheese
1 2/3 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1. Trim both ends of the green beans, wash the beans.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to boil, add green beans and cook until firm to bite. Strain beans in colander and set aside.
3. Melt butter and take away one teaspoon melted butter to grease casserole.
4. Fold bread crumbs into melted butter.
5. Distribute green beans evenly in casserole.
6. Crumble over Roquefort cheese and top with bread crumbs.
7. Pour heavy cream over casserole and bake in preheated oven at 400° F for about 15 minutes.