Time: about 20 minutes
1 lb fettuccine pasta (or pasta of your choice)
2 zucchini, chopped
3 red bell peppers, chopped
1 ¼ cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons of olive oil
salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta as per package instructions, drain and toss it in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- In a large pan, sauté bell peppers for about 1 minute in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add zucchini and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add drained pasta to the sauce and toss until it is nicely coated with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Replace bell peppers and zucchinis by broccoli, cut into florets.