Time: about 45 minutes
0.5 lb unsalted butter, softened
6 oz whole wheat flour
5 oz rolled oats
2 egg yolks
1/8 cup heavy cream
honey or agave nectar to sweeten to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, eggs, and heavy cream.
- Add honey or agave nectar to taste.
- Add flour into the homogenized mixture.
- Mix in oats.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In preheated oven, bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.