Time: about 15 minutes
1 lb baby arugula
1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
1/2 lb fresh mushrooms
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoon olive oil
freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and dry arugula leaves.
2. Wash and half cherry tomatoes.
3. Clean, stem and slice mushrooms.
4. In a large plastic bowl with a lid (or plastic wrap), combine arugula, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and shake to mix.
5. Divide salad onto plates.
– add grated Parmesan cheese
– top salad with slices of avocado