Time: 15 minutes
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 orange bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
3 scallions, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, minced
6 oz feta cheese, cut in small cubes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar or fruit vinegar of your choice
salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat sauté the minced garlic clove for about 20 seconds or until golden brown.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and cook until just warmed through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss with apple cider vinegar and sliced scallions.
- Top with feta cheese shortly before serving.