Time: about 30 minutes
2 lbs fresh white or green asparagus
1/2 lb grape tomatoes
1/2 lb snow peas
2 medium sized zucchinis
1/2 cup red wine (optional)
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1. Wash the asparagus and trim off the fibrous end.
2. Wash and finely chop parsley. Put aside.
3. Wash tomatoes and snow peas.
4. Wash and slice zucchinis.
5. Simmer the asparagus in 3/4 cup of water with a pinch of salt until tender (about 10-13 minutes).
6. Meanwhile, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add snow peas, zucchini, and tomatoes, and sauté for about 3 minutes.
7. Add vegetable broth, season with salt, pepper, oregano and 1/2 of the parsley.
8. Add red wine, if you like.
9. Drain the asparagus, quarter, and add to the vegetable mix.
10. Garnish with remaining parsley and serve.