Time: about 30 minutes
4 medium zucchinis
1 large bunch ramp
2 medium onions
1 1/2 quart vegetable broth
1. Peel and finely chop onions.
2. Wash and dice zucchini into 1/2” pieces.
3. Wash, pat dry and mince ramp.
4. In a pot, sauté onions in olive oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
5. Add zucchini and ramp and sauté briefly.
6. Add vegetable broth, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. In a blender, or with a hand held blender, partially puree soup, leaving some zucchini pieces intact.
8. Bring to a short broil, season to taste with salt and pepper.