This healthy snack is very tasty with our garlic mayonnaise sauce.
Time: about 45 minutes (baking time included)
4 medium zucchini, raw, ends trimmed, cut into 1-inch sticks
3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
1 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp organic vegetable broth powder
black pepper to taste
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a shallow bowl combine broth powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add zucchini sticks and turn to coat.
- Place egg yolks and almond flour in separate shallow dishes.
- Add zucchini to egg yolks and turn to coat. Then transfer zucchini to almond flour and turn to coat.
- Place coated zucchini on parchment paper.
- In preheated oven bake at 425ºF for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve zucchini sticks with garlic mayonnaise sauce or chose one of our other neutral sauces.