Time: about 25 minutes
2 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into small pieces
16 oz baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
½ cup lemon balm leaves, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon safflower oil
Juice of ½ fresh lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt and pepper chicken pieces.
- In a large skillet (or wok) heat 1 tablespoon safflower oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry chicken pieces for about 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Add baby spinach leaves and lemon balm to the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.