Time: about 20 minutes
1 1/2 lbs fresh spinach leaves washed and blanched, or frozen spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
5 oz cream cheese with herbs
2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 garlic clove. minced
1 pinch of nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon paprika
olive oil to grease 12 muffin cups
1. Preheat oven to 360 F.
2. Lighly grease the muffin cups.
3. In a large bowl, whip eggs, cream cheese, and spices until evenly blended.
4. Fold in spinach and spoon mixture into muffin cups.
5. Top with cheese and bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
1. Replace cheddar cheese with feta cheese.