Time: about 15 minutes
4 organic eggs
1 lb baby spinach, washed
1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
1 garlic clove, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon sour creme
1 teaspoon butter
salt to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the onions and sauté for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the spinach to the skillet and turn it with a spatula so that you coat more of it with olive oil.
3. Cover the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the garlic, stir well, cover the pan again and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until the spinach is completely wilted.
5. Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Break open eggs into skillet and cook slowly over low heat until the whites are completely set and the yolks begin to thicken.
6. While the eggs are cooking, drain excess moisture from the spinach, stir in the sour creme and sprinkle with salt to taste.
7. Place two eggs onto each plate and add a dollop of the creamy spinach to each. Sprinkle the eggs with salt to taste.
Add some bacon.