Time: about 30 minutes
4 chicken breasts, about 7 oz each
1.8 lb carrots
2 medium sized yellow onions
1 oz fresh ginger
1 organic orange
1 TBSP butter
1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut carrots into slices.
2. Peel and finely chop onions.
3. Peel and mince ginger.
4. Wash the orange with hot water, dry it and (use a zester to) remove the zest. Press out the orange and set the juice aside.
5. Wash, pat dry and season chicken breast with salt, pepper and orange zest.
6. Using a medium saucepan, heat butter on medium heat. Sauté onions and ginger.
7. Add carrots, sauté for approx. 3 min. and season with salt and pepper.
8. Place chicken breasts on top of the carrots, add 1/2 of the orange juice and steam on low heat for about 15 min. in covered saucepan.
9. Wash and finely chop flat leaf parley.
10. Serve chicken breast on top of the vegetables and garnish with parsley.