1.5 lb ground beef
1 bunch curled parsley
1 bunch carrots (about 1 lb)
1 TSP instant vegetable broth or 1/2 cube vegetable broth
1. Peel and chop onions.
2. Wash, dry and finely chop parsley.
3. In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, ground caraway, salt and pepper.
4. Mix thoroughly and add chopped parsley.
5. Form small meatballs (diameter about 1.5 inches) and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
6. Broil meat balls to a light crisp in a preheated oven at 360° – 390° F (about 20 minutes).
7. Bring plenty of lightly salted water to a boil.
8. Wash the cauliflower. Cut off the green leaves and the stem and cook in broiling water until still firm to the bite (about 10 – 20 minutes, depending on size).
9. Wash and peel carrots, cut diagonally in thin slices and cook in salted water until still firm to the bite.
10. Take 1 cup of the cauliflower water, dissolve the vegetable broth, and season to taste with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
11. To serve arrange meat balls, carrots and cauliflower on 4 plates and top the vegetables with some both.