Time: about 40 minutes
1.5 lb fish fillets
2 lb fresh or frozen spinach leafs
2 medium sized red onions
9 oz fresh mushrooms
4 TBSP sesame seeds
4 TBSP balsamic vinegar
2 TPSB vegetable oil
1 bunch cilantro
1. Wash, pat dry and slice the fillet into 1.5” wide strips.
2. In a flat bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir well.
3. Wash or thaw spinach, cut stems if necessary.
4. Wash, stem and chop mushrooms, finely chop onions, wash and finely chop cilantro.
5. In a large pot, heat vegetable oil and sauté the onions. Add spinach and sauté until almost done. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cilantro.
6. Fill spinach in casserole. Top spinach with fillet strips and mushrooms. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Let broil in preheated oven at 395° F for about 20 min.