Time: about 45 minutes
1 ¾ lbs red snapper fillets, with skin
4 stalks celery, sliced (leaves reserved for decoration)
1 lb broccoli, cut into florets
1 garlic clove, sliced
fresh juice of ½ lemon
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place fillets on a clean, dry work surface, and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook fillets for about 1 minute on each side.
- Add celery slices and season to taste with salt.
- Drizzle fish and celery with lemon juice.
- Place skillet with fish and celery in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- In another large pan over medium-high heat, sauté the garlic slices in olive oil until golden.
- Add the broccoli and sauté for about 5 minutes or until tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm until the fish is cooked.
- Serve fish with vegetables. Drizzle sauce over fish, and celery (and decorate with leaves).