Good news! This pizza belongs to the protein food group. That means you can choose your favorite cheese.
Time: about 45 minutes (incl. baking time)
4 egg whites
1 can of tuna fish (packed in water or oil), well drained (squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible)
1 fresh tomato, sliced
1 cup sharp cheddar or your favorite cheese, shredded
½ raw onion, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ teaspoon oregano (or basil or Italian herbs)
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the tuna with the egg whites and beat until creamy.
3. Spread the tuna egg mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven and layer toppings on dough in order listed.
6. Bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.